Your Customized Individual Coaching Session
Your Customized Individual Coaching Session™ is a powerful, personal coaching process that will be custom-designed to help you achieve your desired outcomes. It will proceed according to the following agreement.
1. Your Coach (Steve Ethridge) will meet with you (the Client) in an Initial Two-Hour Evaluation and Intervention Session that will proceed as follows:
Step 1: Intake -- Coach will ask Client specific questions to understand the Client's . . .
- Present Undesirable State -- The present challenge (problem) to be solved, including the background and root cause(s)
- Future Desired State -- The desired goals / outcomes that the client wants to be, do or have beginning in the immediate future
Step 2: Information -- Coach will present to the Client a brief summary description of the type(s) of Intervention that he recommends based on the learnings in Step 1 above.
Step 3: Intervention -- Coach will work with Client to do Interventions to help the Client overcome the Undesirable State and change to the Future Desired State. These may include:
- Eliminating Negative Emotions (such as Anger, Sadness. Fear, Guilt) and Anxiety, using Time Line Coaching Processes
- Eliminating Limiting Beliefs using Time Line Coaching Processes
- Complete Wheel of Life Exercises to identify areas, in addition to on which to work
- Establish S.M.AR.T. goals in key areas on Wheel of Life to support healthy life balance
- Help Client envision and create a more empowering, compelling future
- Do Timeline Determine Your Destiny™ Process to put goals and outcomes into your future
- Elicit values and hierarchy, Meta-Programs, Determine Value Levels thinking, strategies, negative anchors, and anything else related to what prevents Client from achieving his / her outcomes
- Develop long-range plan for Client, for up to three months or more.
Step 4: Installation -- Coach will work with Client to Test each Intervention to assess that it worked and to Future Pace the Client to assess how the Client will behave in the future.
2. While Coach guarantees that the Client will experience significant results during this initial session, and there is no obligation to continue with future sessions, for many clients, follow-up sessions may be required. At the end of this Initial Two-Hour Evaluation and Intervention Session, Coach will assess whether additional follow-up sessions will be helpful and, if so, he will recommend goals and outcomes for those sessions. If additional sessions are recommended, they will proceed according to the following phases.
- Coach assigns tasks relating to the work at hand
- Client and Coach restate goals and agreed tasks. Both Client and Coach agree to do the tasks in the ensuing week.
- Client and Coach set date for next meeting
- During the week Client and Coach both do assigned tasks. Client communicates to Coach if tasking maybe late or if there are challenges in accomplishing tasks.
- During the week Coach prepares for the next meeting and establishes outcomes for that meeting, and for the Client. (During his preparation time, Coach will hold in his mind a vision beyond the next meeting so that he can consistently be future pacing the Client to his monthly and yearly successes.)
- Review assignments tasked from last week
Note which ones are done and which ones are not done
Tasks not done will be reassigned / revised for next week with new agreements to do them
Coach and Client discuss goals and objectives for next week and for the future
Coach designs tasks relating to those goals and objectives
Coach does necessary processes to eliminate barriers to Client’s success
Coach eliminates doubts and brings client to certainty
Client and Coach restate goals and agreed tasks. Both Client and Coach agree to do the tasks in the ensuing week
Client and Coach set date for next meeting
During the week Client and Coach both do assigned tasks. Client communicates to Coach if tasking maybe late or if there are challenges in accomplishing tasks.
During the week Coach prepares for the next meeting and establishes outcomes for that meeting, and for the Client. (During his preparation time, Coach will hold in his mind a vision beyond the next meeting so that he can consistently be future pacing the Client to his monthly and yearly successes.)
3, Coach agrees to facilitate and Client agrees to follow the coaching plan.
What Client Can Expect from Coach:
Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you
Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore
Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make
Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights
Give your input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board
Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness
Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions
What Client Can Expect from Coach:
Cultivate a core honesty with yourself
Commit yourself to intentions that are truly meaningful and significant to you
Be open to Coach’s feedback and keep Coach honestly informed as to what is and is not working for you
Take ownership in your progress and your accomplishments
Take financial responsibility for your coaching time. If Client is unable to give two days’ notice for a missed appointment, Client may receive coaching via email exchange.
4. Coach agrees to spend appropriate amount of time in preparation for meetings with Client.
5. Client understands that the results of any coaching will depend on his/her ability to take action and to follow the coaching plan to the best of his abilities, communicate clearly with the Coach, and to take responsibility for the results achieved and the Coach can only facilitate. The responsibility for making the processes work is the Client's alone as no one else can do them for him.
6. Client agrees to share with Coach all issues on which Client needs assistance. Client agrees that issues not shared with Coach may not be resolved or may impede the successful achievement of his goals and objectives. Coach agrees to use best efforts to assist Client to resolve issues shared with Coach and also agrees to full confidentiality.
7. Client agrees that Coach may assign mutually agreeable tasks to be done in between coaching sessions, and that Client will give his best effort to fulfill these tasks. Client further agrees that if tasks are not done the outcome of the coaching cannot be predicted.
8. Because Coaching can involve both business and personal issues, and the Coach is qualified to provide coaching on both business and personal development issues, it is important that the Client understand the scope of our practice. Coach offers the following services:
NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) — This is a cognitive and behavioral model based on the idea of creating new, more helpful associations for the Client. It is non-hypnotic. The premise is that if one can form new associations to existing behavior, that behavior can be modified in a positive way.
Time Line Determining Your Destiny™ — Time Line work is a coaching / alternative health care modality. It is a process of active imagination where the client imagines floating above his/her Time Line and letting go of negative emotions and or limiting decisions. The client is also asked to imagine creating events in his/her future that support his/her goals or outcomes. Time Line techniques have demonstrated results in a broad variety of presenting problems. It is a powerful technique which allows clients to make long-lasting changes in a very rapid way.
Hypnosis — This is a re-programming of the thought. It is accomplished by providing the atmosphere for the client to move into subconscious awareness states such as alpha, theta, and delta. The premise is that in these states the mind is more suggestible so that suggestions are more likely to be accepted by the mind.
These services are not licensed by the state. The services do not include the practice of medicine or psychology or any other healing art, since Coach is not a licensed physician or psychiatrist.
(For a listing of Coach's certifications, education, training, experience and other qualifications, see http://keyresultscoaching.com/bio.html.)
Client understands that Coach is not providing legal, CPA, financial, psychological or medical advice and that Coaching should in no way replace sound business advice from a lawyer, CPA, or financial advisor and/or treatment from a licensed health care provider.
Your Coach is not a lawyer, CPA, or financial advisor, or a licensed Medical Doctor, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Master's in Family Therapy (MFT), or a Master's in Social Work (MSW). The services you receive are not licensed in this state, nor are they regulated by a governmental body. Coach will always provide only those services in which he has been trained, and if Coach find that he cannot help you, he will refer you to a licensed person who can assist you.
Coaching services are not in any way to be construed as, or a replacement for, psychotherapy, legal counsel, or medical advice.
As Client you are responsible for creating your own decisions and results.
You as Client agree not to hold Coach or any company or individual Coach is affiliated with, liable for any outcomes resulting directly or indirectly from the coaching process.
If Client has any concerns or complaints about the services provided, Client agrees to speak to Coach directly.
9. The Coach represents, warrants and agrees as follows:
All information provided by the Client to the Coach during the course of the coaching relationship will be deemed "Confidential Information" and kept strictly confidential unless otherwise agreed in writing. The Coach will not disclose any communications, either verbal or written, that have taken place either between the Coach and the Client or with regard to this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.
This confidentiality restriction also applies to testimonials, which the Coach may use for promotional reasons only with the consent of the Client. That is, the Client may request anonymity in connection with any testimonials to be used.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, "Confidential Information" does not include information that is:
(a) previously known to the Coach prior to discussions regarding this Agreement, free from any obligation to keep it confidential, or
(b) publicly disclosed by the Client either prior to or subsequent to the receipt by the Coach of such information, or
(c) independently developed by the Coach without any access to Confidential Information, or
(d) rightfully obtained by the Coach from a third party lawfully in possession of Confidential Information who is not bound by confidentiality obligations to the Client.
The Coach may disclose Confidential Information if required to do so under applicable law, rule or order; provided that the Coach, where reasonably practicable and to the extent legally permissible, provides the Client with prior written notice of the required disclosure. The Coach will return, or at the Client's request, destroy, all copies of the Confidential Information in the Coach’s possession or control upon termination of this Agreement.
10. The Per Session Fee under this agreement will be $375 hour, totaling $750 per session. Each installment will be paid either in cash at the beginning of each meeting or by credit or debit card through PayPal and automatically processed. If paid through PayPal, each payment must be received through PayPal at least 48 hours prior to your appointment in order to hold that appointment.
11. All coaching session appointments will be scheduled at mutually convenient times at least 5 days in advance of meeting. Appointments not kept by Client that are not rescheduled prior to 24 hours advance will be subject to a rescheduling fee of $175 that will be due and payable immediately as invoiced.
12. This agreement may be cancelled by either party with prior to the next meeting.
13. Your "Participate or Get Your Money Back Guarantee!" If after participating fully, Client does not agree that the process of coaching is worth every penny of the price paid just let Coach know anytime prior to the end of any single session of Client’s coaching experience and Coach will promptly make arrangements to refund Client’s charge card for the entire amount paid for that session. This program is about you taking positive action to develop a powerful foundation on which to simplify and manage your life. If Client participates fully, he / she will get the kind of results outlined. If Client does not show up for the meetings / calls or follow through on the commitments made together with Coach, the only guarantee is that it will not work for you!
14. PRIVATE CLIENT ACCESS: Everything we will be using in this coaching experience (tools, forms, schedules, documents, resources, etc) will all be housed conveniently on a secured and confidential "Private Client Website." Upon enrolling for the coaching experience, you will be given a unique username and password. At your convenience you may access this "Private Client Website" area to access, review and/or update the tools, documents, resources, etc that we’ll be using through our coaching. I will provide you with the access information and further instructions once we begin coaching.
Through this Private Client Website Coach will provide Client with a specific tool to support you in preparing for your coaching sessions so you can leverage every minute we spend together. Coach will also provide Client (you) with another specific tool to support you after our coaching session is complete; this will keep the coaching going into your everyday life. And in between each coaching session you will have access to me via email and a Client Log tool so that at any time you have questions, become stuck or care to share victories I am available to you.
To begin, just click on "Invest In Yourself" below. This will take you to a page where you can create a User Name (use your email address) and Password (enter anything you wish). Once you've created those login credentials, you will be redirected to a PayPal page where you can securely pay for your first session online. If subsequent sessions are desired, those will be invoiced at $375 per hour, payable in advance of the session. By clicking "Invest In Yourself Now" below, you are acknowledging that you agree to all of the terms and conditions above.
After approving this agreement, go ahead and click here immediately to book your sessions today and then call or text me at 901-331-7026 to let me know whether you want to meet in person, by phone, or by Skype. On occasion, Client may have an urgent question, request for feedback or want a confidential response to some situation where you don't want to wait for your next call. This is "just in time coaching" where you can text Coach at 901-331-7026 in order to get a timely response. In an emergency, you could call your Coach directly at 901-331-7026.