Steve Ethridge (Ph.D., M.A., M.Div., B.B.A.) is the first and only world-class certified Trainer and Master Coach in the Mid-South USA. Trained by the top global trainers of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), NLP Coaching, Hypnotherapy, and the inventors of Time Line Therapy™, Tad and Adriana James at the Tad James Company, Steve holds the following globally recognized certifications.
- Certified Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (American Board of NLP)
- Certified NLP Coaching Trainer (Coaching Division -- American Board of NLP)
- Certified Master Time Line Therapy™ Trainer (Time Line Therapy™ Association)
- Certified Instructor of Hypnotherapy and Master Hypnotist (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
- Certified Life Mastery Coach (360 Solutions, Inc.)
Coach Steve has been doing Business and Personal Development Coaching, Life Coaching, Communication Coaching, Professional Development Coaching (Executive Coaching and Business Coaching), Spiritual Coaching, and Relationship Coaching for more than three decades (since 1983). He came to coaching from the field of business and political communication consulting and research, where he coached employees on their paths to senior executive positions with global corporations and political candidates for offices ranging from city council to president, as well as less prominent individuals, families, teenagers and children.
In addition to personal and professional development coaching, Steve's training and certifications also include extensive study of diet, nutrition, and supplementation as alternative/complimentary approaches to health and wellness. As a Second Degree Black Belt (Nidan) in traditional Japanese Shotokan Karate, which he has studied for 30+ years, Steve also has extensive knowledge in exercise, pain management, diet, and meditation for overall health and well-being.
Having overcome several health-related issues himself, using alternative health care modalities, Steve has successfully helped clients with a variety of health and wellness related issues. These include helping people stop smoking, lose weight, sleep better as well as start and maintain healthy exercise programs.
As well as the certifications listed above, Steve has the following education, training, experience, and other qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Mississippi
- Master of Arts in Communication, University of Memphis
- Master of Divinity, Trinity Theological Seminary, Newburgh Indiana
- Certificate of Biblical Counseling, American Association of Christian Counselors
- Crown Financial Ministries Biblical Financial Study, "Your Money Counts," Leadership Training Certificate
- Ordained Clergy and Licensed Minister, United New Testament Church International
- Black Belt (2nd Degree/Nidan) in Traditional Japanese Shotokan Karate
- Doctor of Philosophy in Christian Ministry, Trinity Evangelical Christian University, Huntsville, Alabama
Steve has also served as an Ordained Elder in two churches, in one of which he served as Chairman of the Instruction Committee, as well as Founder and Commander of its Awana family and children's ministry. He has also taught both middle school and high school Sunday School, as well as home school tutorial classes for several years, and currently serves as an adult Life Group leader and teacher in his church. As well, Steve has served on eight overseas short-term mission trips where he has served variously as a teacher and community redeveloper after natural disaster.
Although Steve is a sincere Christian, in the context of coaching, he respects other people's worldviews and ethically works within their preferred model of the world to help them achieve their coaching goals and outcomes.
Having traveled internationally to several countries, and with friends around the world, Steve is also skilled at communicating with and coaching people cross-culturally.
With Steve's world-class training, certifications, and experience, you can be confident that you will receive the best coaching available by working with him.