NLP Practitioner Certification and Time Line Therapy™ Training Cerficiataion
Become Certified a Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner
A Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner
As a nursing student, nurse, registered nurse, psychiatrist, psychologist, other health care provider, counselor, consultant, marketing or sales professional or other professional would you like to . . .
- Rapidly achieve powerful and permanent performance improvement results with yourself, clients and others?
- Better understand the way the mind works, so that you can help yourself and your clients “reprogram” their minds to do, be, and have what they want?
- Learn how to use the language of the mind that leads to behavior, so that you can achieve desired results for yourself and others?
- Help yourself and your clients quickly release Negative Emotions (like Anger, Sadness, Fear, Hurt, or Guilt), delete Limiting Beliefs (like “I’m not good enough,” “I don’t deserve it,” or “I don’t think I can”), and Set Goals in their Unconscious Minds in a way that they will definitely happen?
How would you like to — no matter what your career is — be one of the most excellent, effective persons as getting results for yourself and for your clients? For example, . . .
- As a nurse or other health care professional or coach, learn how to help yourself and your clients get their minds in a place where they have the best chance of healing itself (e.g., “the placebo effect” and more)
- As a student, teacher, or educational coach, learn NLP Rapid Learning methods, as well as strategies for quickly improving focus for studies, rapidly improving grade-point averages, overcome test anxiety, move to the top of the class?
- As an athlete or sports coach, learn how to sharpen athletic focus, improve athletic performance, while releasing negative emotions (such as anger), deleting limiting (like “I’m not good enough), and rapidly recovering from injuries?
- As a sales trainer, sale manager, or salesperson become one of the most sought after in your field by learning how to quickly establishing unconscious rapport with your prospective customers, identify their values, needs, motivations, decision-making strategies, and communication styles, and overcome objections, so that you can dramatically increase your sales closure rate in a way that doesn’t feel “salesy,” where your customer is grateful that you served them?
- As an advertising creative developer, copywriter, or videographer, or social media marketer, become one the best in the business, with the ability to write powerful, persuasive copy for ads, websites, and sales letters, as the ability use NLP Communication strategies and tactics in videography for TV and social media video ads?
If you answered “yes”’ to any of these questions, then you will definitely want to sign up to complete two certifications on Friday, September 2 through Monday, September 5, 2022 in Jackson, TN.
Now, you can become certified as a:
- Neuro-Linguistic Practitioner (American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
and a . . .
- Time Line Therapy® Practitioner (Time Line TherapyTM Association)
Become a Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a communication model that can be applied to achieve excellence in any human endeavor. It has been widely used for more than 50 years throughout the world in fields as diverse as health care, therapy, business, education, , Olympic athletic training, and more.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a communication model of excellence that will enable you to help clients take control of their thoughts, emotions, and actions to determine their own destiny, as well as how to do that for yourself.
NLP is recognized as the most results-driven, practical, method for detecting, understanding and controlling our conscious and unconscious thinking.
In this certification class, we will show you how to harness the power of NLP and apply it to yourself and others — individually, in business, education, relationships, and more.
What You Will Learn in this NLP Training
Here’s what you will learn when you attend this certification class and become Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner:
- Understand the basics of NLP — principles and starting points
- Discover fundamental beliefs to empower Mind Mastery, not Mind Slavery
- Identify and take control of the complex connections between your mind, emotions and behavior
- Understand how you learn, communicate, change, and evolve
When you become certified as a Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner, you will be able to very quickly change your own and your client’s state of mind from an un-resourceful to a resourceful state — in just seconds. You will also learn how to uncover and speak your client’s most basic, unconscious, language so that they most easily and quickly accept your hypnotic suggestions. Some the topics you will cover.
- Rapport — how to create instant liking and agreement
- Representational Systems — how we use our five senses to represent information internally
- Submodalities — the secret programming software of your mind
- Language patterns — the words you use to demonstrate your intellectual attributes and personal characteristics
- Anchoring — how to control your feelings and state of mind
- Strategies — how to control your mental processes to create specific benefits
- Parts — how to detect and stop inner conflicts
- Reframing — how to change the meaning of a situation or behavior
- The NLP Family Therapy Model — how to resolve conflict in families and marriages
- The NLP 5 Step Sales Process — how to sell with integrity in a way that delights clients
- Meeting Skills — how to plan and manage meetings to get the most effective results
- Negotiation-Influencing Skills — how to negotiate / influence for a “win-win” every time
When you become a Certified NLP Practitioner, you will be able to apply what you’ve learned across:
- Health care
- Therapy / Counseling / Coaching /
- Consulting / Coaching
- Performance enhancement
- Personal growth and change
- Learning and education
- Relationships — both business and personal
- All forms of communication, including sales, advertising, HR, and business in general
Become a Certified Time Line Therapy® Practitioner
Time Line Therapy® is an advanced NLP and Hypnotic Technology that, like NLP, has been widely used around the globe for ~40 years to help people overcome traumas, release negative emotions, and delete limiting beliefs, as well as set goals in their Unconscious Minds in a way that they will definitely be achieved.
Time Line Therapy® techniques are the latest developments in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). They are unique and unmatched methods for creating powerful client changes in therapy, business, education, health coaching, athletic performance, and more. These techniques utilize a person’s own internal “Time Line” to work with their unconscious minds in a variety of ways; including, releasing emotional traumas and eradicating unwanted thoughts, emotions and behaviors, as well as setting and achieving goals.
Time Line Therapy® has been so successful in its results that it has been utilized since 1986 by thousands of people including psychiatrists, psychologists, marriage and family counselors, social workers, life and business coaches, and even athletic coaches.
A person’s “Time Line” is how he or she unconsciously stores memories and knows the difference between a memory from the past and a projection of the future. People don’t change consciously. Instead, all behavior, learning, and change happens in the Unconscious Mind. Time Line Therapy® techniques allow you to work at the unconscious level and release the effects of past negative experiences and change “inappropriate” programming in minutes rather than days, months or years.
What You Will Learn in This Time Line Therapy® Training
When you attend this class you will learn how to help your client powerfully and permanently — typically in less than 20 minutes — release a major Negative Emotion or Limiting Belief like Anger, Sadness, Fear, Hurt, or Guilt, that has plagued them, sometimes, since childhood; including ones that are rooted in Significant Emotional Events such as trauma. Then you will learn how to help clients Set Achievable Goals and install them in their Unconscious Mind in a way that they will be achieved.
The specific collection of techniques called Time Line Therapy® produces long-lasting transformation very quickly and easily. The process is faster than what is currently called Brief Therapy. These powerful Time Line Therapy® techniques are becoming the method of choice to make fast, effective, long-term changes in behavior.
Now, just imagine, after you attend these classes, you will be able to help your clients achieve amazing — seemingly miraculous — results for some of the most common presenting problems you will face as a hypnotist or coach
So, no matter what your profession or goals in life, you will benefit from attending these 7-days of certification classes and becoming certified in two of the most sought after and prestigious certifications in the world. By attending these classes, you can become both Certified NLP Practitioner and a Certified Time Line Therapy® Practitioner.
About Your Trainer
Your Trainer in these courses will be Dr. Steven C. Ethridge (Ph.D., M.Div, M.A., B.B.A.).
Steven has been trained in these fields by the late Dr. Tad James (Ph.D., M.A.), and The Tad James Company, who has trained more than any other company worldwide in these fields. Additionally, Dr. Tad James is the inventor of Time Line Therapy®, which is the most proven and authoritative, and only registered trade-marked set of Time Line Therapy™ technologies.
This NLP and Time Line Therapy® course will be the exact same material, manuals, PowerPoint presentation slides, style, and delivery system that is used by The Tad James Company. Both are approved by the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the Time Line Therapy Association™. Steven Ethridge and his company, Ethridge & Associates, L.L.C, are licensed to use the Tad James Company’s manuals and PowerPoint presentations, so you will be getting the exact same training program at this Conference at a fraction of the cost.
Steven Ethridge holds the following relevant certifications in these fields.
- Certified NLP Trainer (American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Certified NLP Coach Trainer (Coaching Division — American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Certified Time Line Therapy™ Master Trainer (Time Line Therapy Association)
- Certified Hypnosis Instructor (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner and Master Coach (Coaching Division — American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Certified Time Line Therapy™ Master Practitioner (Time Line Therapy™ Association)
- Certified Hypnosis Instructor (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
- Certified Master Hypnotist (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
- Certified Hypnotherapist (American Board of Hypnotherapy)
- Certified Consulting Hypnotist (National Guild or Hypnosis)
Steven has been studying NLP since 1987, initially as applied to sales, marketing, and advertising (copywriting, print layout, and videography). He has 40+ years of experience as a marketing communication consultant and coach specializing in communication development driven by research. Through that time, he has used NLP and Hypnotic Marketing to lead major national corporations and nonprofit organizations to achieve unprecedented Marketing Returns on Investment.
Since 2015, Steven has trained and certified Registered Nurses, Naturalpathic Medical Doctors, Health Care Coaches, Psychologists, Business Executives, Consultants, Coaches, Marketing Professionals, Sales Professionals, Educators, Athletic Coaches, and other types of professionals in NLP, Time Line Therapy™, and Hypnosis.
In addition to helping organizations with these skills, for the past 10 years he has been serving clients as an NLP Practitioner, NLP Coach, Time Line Therapy® Practitioner and Hypnotist to help individuals, small groups, and business owners improve their lives using these technologies.
We mention this not to impress you but to impress upon you that, when you attend these trainings, you will be trained by one of the highest qualified, experienced, and results-delivering trainers in these fields.
What’s the Schedule for These Two Certification Classes?
These classes will consist of two phases, as follows:
Phase 1: Pre-Study
After you register, you will be sent pre-study materials to complete before you arrive at class. These are:
- 20 hours of audios (mp3s) to listen to
- The NLP Practitioner and Time Line Therapy™ Practitioner Manuals
- Three books
- A take-home test (open-ended, short answer questions)
You will be expected to complete the open book take home test and turn in your answers by the last day of class.
This means you will want to sign up today in order to have the most possible time to do the pre-study of the audios and readings.
Phase 2: Live Classes
Whereas the training will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn, in Jackson, TN on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, September 2 through September 5, 2002. The schedule of classes will be as follows:
- Friday, September 2 — 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (NLP)
- Saturday, September 3 — 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (NLP)
- Sunday, September 4 — 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (NLP and Time Line Therapy™ techniques)
- Monday, September 5— 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Time Line Therapy™ techniques)
After completing these certifications, you will be given the opportunity to join the American Board of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the Time Line Therapy™ Association and also receive certificates from these world-recognized organizations. This that you can actually receive four certifications as a result of completing these classes.
Your Investment in Yourself
Whereas if you were to obtain these certifications through any other equally qualified trainer, you would expect to pay $6,000 to $8,000, when you sign up for this particular weekend of training, your investment will be only a fraction of that — only $4,000.
Sign up now and reserve your seat with only a 50% down payment ($2,000) the balance due and payable before the first class begins