Hypnotherapist Practitioner Certification Training (Accredited by the American Board of Hypnotherapy) (copy)
Even if you're not a therapist, you'll want to learn this because . . .
"All successful communication is hypnosis."
Milton Erickson, M.D.
Who Should Attend This Training
Whether you are . . .
. . . a professional communicator (a copywriter, teacher, trainer, public speaker, lawyer, sales person, advertiser creative director, or public relations specialist)
. . . a health professional (doctor, nurse, dentist, chiropractor, nutritionist, acupuncturist, or massage therapist)
. . . a coach, counselor, therapist or consultant of any type
. . . in the performance arts (actor, director, comedian, or musician)
. . . a network marketer
. . . or you'd simply like to be more successful your relationships (with your boss, spouse, or children),
. . . this course is for you!
Why You Should Attend This Training
Would you like to learn how to quickly, easily, and naturally . . .
- Gain other people's full attention so they will listen to you?
- Bypass other people's critical judgment of what you say so you can get your point across?
- Stimulate other people's motivation to take positive action?
- Influence and persuade others with integrity in any situation?
- Help others achieve rapid, positive life changes?
Even if you're not a poor communicator, you can learn to communicate more effectively through this course.
Hi, I'm Steve Ethridge.
I've studied successful communication most of my life. I have a Master's Degree in Communication and four decades of experience as a communication consultant and researcher. I've helped major corporations, nonprofits, and political candidates break unprecedented records in their marketing and communication returns on investment.
I thought I knew just about everything there was to know about how to communicate successfully.
That is, until I learned the information in this training course.
Then I began to achieve a whole new level of communication success in every area of life, personally and professionally.
More importantly, as I began to learn how to communicate in a way that will help others achieve positive, life-changing results, I realized that, because "to whom much is given, much is required," I had to share this knowledge and skill with others.
I've spent a small fortune on learning everything I could about what makes communication successful, in any context. But I'm making this training available to you for less than 1% of what I've invested.
As a world-class trained and Board Certified Trainer of Hypnosis, I've packaged this training in a way that is easy, quick, and affordable for you to learn.
No matter what your reasons are for wanting to communicate more successfully, this course will definitely help you communicate with others in a way that you will get the results you want!
As well, no matter how you plan to use this training, you will become a Certified Practitioner of Hypnotherapy. This means:
- If you are not already a therapist or coach, you will be able to use your new credential to begin a new profitable career, either part time or full time. Hypnosis is one of the fastest growing professions around the globe because more people are becoming aware of its uses.
- If you are already a therapist or coach, your new credential will add a valuable set of techniques and skills that you will be able to use to help your clients achieve deep, lasting positive change. You will also be able to add a new set of services and income to your your practice.
What's This Training Is Really About
While this training is presented mainly from the perspective of therapeutic application, the skills you will learn are applicable to all types of communication.
Dr. Milton Erickson, quoted above, was a Medical Doctor Psychiatrist who influenced the American Medical Association to approve Hypnosis as a legitimate treatment by a trained practitioner. He is well known for helping people overcome mental and physical health challenges by using a type of communication that has become known as Cooperative/Conversational Hypnosis.
The principles of his approach are now becoming widely used in all types of professional and interpersonal communication, with high integrity (because it's cooperative), ranging from teaching and other modes of public speaking to coaching, sales, advertising, relationships, and more.
While it has taken several decades since Dr. Erickson's death in 1980 for his methods to become widely known, in recent years many of the most successful communication professionals have been using his language patterns to create effective communication of all types, including top performing television ads, national speakers, and therapeutic uses.
In Ancient Greece and Rome, the great orators learned and taught how to speak in ways that would move their audiences to action through the power of words and word pictures. Thus, in some respects, what Dr. Erickson has achieved with his methods are nothing new. What is called "Hypnosis" today has been around in public discourse for a very long time. Yet, Dr. Erickson developed a completely new approach to succeeding in communication.
In order for you to learn how to use Dr. Erickson's approach to communication, you will benefit from learning the foundation on which it was built. That foundation is what today is called Hypnosis.
In this course you will learn the following to help you become a better communicator in every area of your life.
How You Can Get This Training
You can complete this training by attending our three day, exciting, live training July 19, 20, and 21, 2019, in Memphis, TN. The schedule is as follows:
|Date||Times (Central Time)|
|November 30, 2019||5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
|November 31, 2019||10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|December 1, 2019||10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
Additionally, there will be two books to read on state-of-the art hypnosis before you attend the live training.
After you sign up, you will receive by email additional information about the training location and recommended nearby hotels.
What Are Your Investment Options
I've prepared separate investment deals depending on whether you want to attend individually or as a two-for-one (friend or family) deal as follows.
Individual Investment Level
The standard price for this three-day training is $997; however, for a limited time, when you sign up between now and September 1, I'm offering you different discounts and payment options, as follows:
- Option 1: Early Bird Discount -- Save $200 by making one easy payment now for only $797 by clicking below now.
- Option 2: Two Easy Payments -- Or, you can spread your investment of $997 over two easy payments of $498.50 each with the first payment now and the second one prior to the training.
Two for One Friend or Family Deal
- Option 3: Two for One Friend or Family Discount -- Or, you can take advantage of our friend or family deal and save $300 per person by signing for two people at the same time by July 13, 2019. That is, I've reduced the price from $997 per person to just $697 per person, when you sign up for two people. So, instead of investing $1,994 ($997 times two), you will only invest $1,394 for the two of you -- that's a savings of $600!
PLUS, you can spread the payments or each of you out into two payments of $697 each, one now and one prior to training.
Hurry because seating is limited and you will want to begin reading the two preparatory books immediately. If you have any questions about this training, feel free to text or call me directly on my cell phone at 901-331-7026.
I look forward to seeing you at the training!
Certified Trainer, Master Hypnotist, and Master Coach. (ABH, ABNLP, TLTA)
Note: Prices do not include the cost of the two books to be read prior to the training dates. The books are available on Amazon.com in Kindle format for less than $50. Training investment deposits are non-refundable.